Do You Need A New Roof?
If you suspect that you have problems with your roof, or if you see any of the warning signals shown below, call us to schedule your complimentary roof inspection and get your free estimate. This thorough inspection will give you peace of mind in knowing, whether repaired or replaced, that your roof is prepared to withstand the harshest Michigan storms without leaking. And if there is a problem with your roof, catching it early can literally save you thousands of dollars in repair work later on!
Sagging decking between the rafters. If the decking is sagging or deteriorating, the decking will also require replacement when a new roof is installed.
- Outside light that can be seen through the roof. This may be common (and not a problem) on shake roofs, since the wooden shakes will swell during the wet months, effectively preventing any leaks.
- Signs of leaking in the attic (dark spots in the wood, especially around vents, chimneys, and other holes to the roof).
- Test dark spots in the wood to decide if they are old or current problems. If the spot is still wet, or if it is soft (test with a screwdriver), the spot is a current problem. If the spot is dry and hard, it is most likely an old problem that has been fixed.
- Signs of water damage or leaking (usually in the form of water stains, or sagging ceilings) — this could be due to an active leak in the roof or to condensation caused by poor roof ventilation.
If you observe any of the signs listed above, you need roof repairs or a new roof. Depending on the degree of damage, you can decide what is best for you and your house. Often the cost of fixing or replacing a roof is less than dealing with the damage an old roof can cause to your home. NOTE: It is critical that a roofing contractor inspect your roof system from the outside and inside. If they do not go into your attic to inspect your roof system, then you should consider rejecting them as your contractor!
Why You Need Rapid Roofing To Complete Your Roof Or Make Needed Repairs:
- Rapid Roofing thoroughly inspects your roof, attic and ventilation system prior to presenting the scope of work. Otherwise how can you know what your problems are and then the solution options to solve them?
- Rapid’s 15 plus years experience in the residential home improvement industry means your friends, family and neighbors have trusted them, you can too.
- GAF-ELK Factory Certified Master Elite Weather Stopper Roofing ContractorA big reason Rapid is in business today is because of their quality of workmanship. Rapid Roofing has earned GAF Master Elite Roofer status. This status can afford you extended warranty coverage due to the rigorous testing and training of Rapid Roofing installers and supervisors; call for more details.
- You are fully protected against claims for any injuries that might occur during your project. Rapid Roofing is registered with the Michigan Dept. of Consumer Affairs, is fully insured for liability, and carries workers’ compensation coverage.
- You will have a working project supervisor for any Rapid Roofing crew that works on your project. We do not use subcontractors!
- You can contact Rapid Roofing 24 hour/ 7 days/week through their emergency call system, should an urgent need arise.
- Your house and yard will be fully protected during your project because Rapid Roofing uses tarps on every job for the sides of your house and to cover your landscaping.
- Rapid Roofing is not finished with your project until you say we’re finished with their clean up. Everything will be restored as close to its original condition as possible (e.g. there may be some indentations in your grass, etc.).