Rapid Roofing: Providing Top-Quality Pella Windows for Canton and Ann Arbor, MI, Homes
Window replacement is one of the smartest upgrades you can do for your home. With beautiful and functional windows, you can improve your overall indoor living experience. For one, they have the ability to boost your home’s aesthetic appearance while regulating the temperature inside. They can also help prevent excessive energy loss, which means you don’t have to overuse your utility systems to remain cozy. Over time, this can translate to significant energy savings. Pella windows are some of your best choices when it comes to window replacement in Canton and Ann Arbor, Mi.
Here at Rapid Roofing, we offer top-quality Pella windows, complete with strong warranties and a wide variety of style choices. With over 30 years of experience working on local homes, our experts can recommend the right options for your needs, as well as complete the installation for you.
What to Expect During Your Pella Windows Installation
You’ve made the right decision to purchase Pella windows. Now comes the second half of your replacement project: the installation. Rapid Roofing have mastered Pella’s exclusive installation methods to make sure your new windows are installed successfully and will provide excellent benefits all year round.
Here’s what you can expect during your new window installation:
- Pre-measurement – This is an important step to ensure the operational success and energy efficiency of your Pella windows. Your wall openings should have the exact measurements as your windows to create a precise fit.
- Old window removal – This should be done carefully to prevent damage on your home’s walls. Our skilled crew members will haul away your old windows safely and with ease.
- Actual installation – Pella windows are strong, weather-resistant, and energy-efficient. However, with poor installation quality, they will have a hard time performing at their best. Our installers have many years of experience with these windows, which is why you can be confident you’re working with the right team to install your replacement units.
- Weathertight fit – By ensuring a weathertight fit, your windows can successfully thwart air and moisture from getting in. Our team will take special care to make sure your units are level and square in the opening. We’ll also reinforce their insulation to minimize drafts and energy loss.
- Cleanup – Upon completion, we will clean up the work area and check each newly installed window. We’ll also demonstrate how to operate them so you can maximize their advantages.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
When you choose Rapid Roofing to install your new Pella windows, you’ll experience exceptional customer service and topnotch workmanship. Give us a call today at (734) 895-9553 to get a FREE estimate. You can also fill out our form, and we’ll get in touch with you right away.